Monday, August 9, 2010
Be Yoga Goes To Angkor Wat
Be Yoga is organizing a yoga retreat in the rustic and historic city of Siem Reap and you can experience doing yoga in the city where the majestic Angkor Wat temples are located.
The 5 days/4 nights “Chill Out, Let Go and Be Free” retreat led by Azmi Samdjaga will be held from 11 till 15 November 2010 at Royal Empire Hotel, Siem Reap, Cambodia.
The retreat comprise of:
- One return flight ticket on Air Asia from KL to Siem Reap
- Airport transfer to and from the hotel to the airport
- 5-day / 4-night twin accommodation at the Royal Empire, Angkor
- Healthy breakfast
- 7 yoga classes and workshops with Azmi Samdjaga
- ONE complimentary massage
The topics in the workshops will cover:
• Arm balancing techniques
• Keeping the flow of your practice
• Inversions and its contraindications
• Keeping your practice safe
Hurry and sign up before 11 August 2010 to get the Early Bird Special Rate of RM2,488.00 (Full Price RM2,688). Closing date to book your place is 11 September 2010 and the retreat is limited to only 15 pax. Call Be Yoga at 03-77286182 for further details and enquires.